Unifoot Walking Stick Stabiliser
Unifoot is the mobility aid that makes walking sticks and crutches easier and safer to use. Unifoot's unique patented design is based on a flexible rubber ankle that attaches a small, lightweight platform to the stick, allowing it to stand unaided.
Four-point contact is maintained with the ground throughout the full range of movement to reduce impact and increase stability on any surface, including slopes.
The Unifoot measures 120 x 90 mm and can fit walking sticks of circumference 16 and 19 mm.
- Flexible ankle allows four feet to maintain contact with ground at all times.
- Platform enables cane to stand up unaided.
- Specially reinforced cross bars provide excellent strength and durability.
- Non slip, durable pads.
- Extra-wear pad underneath in centre for added safety on uneven surfaces.
- Weight distributed over four feet means less jarring.
- Lightweight, weighs less than 100 g.
- Supports a maximum user weight of 100 kg.
- Fits crutches.
- Designed and made in New Zealand, Unifoot has been tested to ISO safety standard BS EN ISO 11334-4:1999.